Welcome
Site best viewed in IE 1024x768.

Wanderwind

Profile



This site is entirely designed by myself, skin, text and music



Guide me



Recent updates
We're more than just Friends, We're already Family
Update after Hibernation
Long Time No Run
Another Breed
Curiosity Kills the Cat
This is Fun
August (Week 2)
Enlightened or Mad?
Eradicating Randomness
Secret that cannot be told


Archives
February 2005
March 2005
May 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
October 2009
August 2010


Links
  • Woon Jiun
  • Woon Wei 1
  • Woon Wei 2
  • Xiu Ying
  • CC
  • Pei Weng 1
  • Pei Weng 2
  • Ben Lee
  • Alan Tham
  • Charlene
  • Sheila
  • Hong Da
  • Wilson Low
  • Hui Ying
  • Nicholas
  • Zhi Quan
  • Serene Yeo
  • Li Qian Hui
  • More or Less
    Wednesday, September 12, 2007

    I wonder if it is chance or just my recent fortune to have met a bunch of really right people. It has always been both rewarding and enriching to converse about various topics with like minded friends, but it’s a whole new paradigm to speak with one who could lead the subtle thoughts of one’s mind out and translate them into words.

    Another valuable conversation tonight, and because my friend has the habit of penning down these little philosophical quotes, perhaps I should as well. Though I don’t have the luxury of space to paste all these lines on walls, I can at least jot them down here for future reference.

    1) People who do what needs to be done are rich. People who do what they want are successful. Wealth is not a measure of success. In fact, it is not a measurement of anything.

    2) Wealth is indeed attractive, at least in modern terms, and thus is used as the factor determining various job positions we have today. There may, however, be something better – Love.


    I think a lot more was shared, but I shall treat the rest as internalized thoughts.

    And I seriously think I need to learn how to love, I don’t mean BGRs here, but to love and accept people as they are, and for once genuinely care for those around me. Don’t laugh, but I have learnt this from some lovey-dovey Taiwanese serial.


    Battling Randomness @3:14 PM
    Link to post | 0 said something


    ***


    Kitchen Cabinets
    Kitchen Cabinets