It's bad... cos nothing seems to matter anymore. Is this state of mind merely transient, or have I really ventured beyond the realm's of mortal understanding and acceptance? Having perhaps seen this world through and through, everything just seems to excite me less and less.
Just a week ago I could still find the emotional / spiritual solace in music / composing / just simply playing a random tune. I could still take interest in wine and women. I could still tell the difference between japanese and italian cuisine.
Now they all sound, feel and taste the same...
I try to, but always end up failing miserably, to summon the energy to do something, something materially constructive, something that creates value, as mundane as it may be... damn, even the word value seems to sound mundane.
Is this the end? Is there nothing more left to conquer that would give me any gratification at all?
Is all that is left a boring streak of grey?