It has been quite some time since my last blog post. I guess my schedule has been keeping me busy, especially during the last 2 weeks of last month, due to the ridiculous amount of media and publications I had to generate for the event.
Anyhows, things have finally come into a slower pace, and I will be taking my long awaited leave to meet a most important person, and of course, to “close a deal” that would decide who I would spend the rest of my life with.
Life has been rather strict during this period, with numerous obstacles to overcome. I must say I have not been this hardworking since a long time ago, and I wonder where I find all the fuel to spur myself on and on, spending every waking hour on work. I guess love is truly the greatest power around.
I have never thought much of motivational courses, for to a certain extent I would say I could pretty much do the same, and have done so before. However, being a student again brings oneself back to the basics, and the course of experience is significantly different. If I had any valuable take home, it would be the ingrained reminder of who I am fighting for.
I may not be able to give anything significant to those I love in my current predicament; my family members, my girlfriend and my friends. I have also faced more obstacles than I thought would have existed, and have been driven to the brink of hopelessness and madness more than several times. But… I have not given up, and be doubly assured I will never do so.
With each blow, my heart grows strongly, steelier, and more able to take pain. I admit to being impatient, and perhaps am not the best team player around. But there is a reason for this impatience, for I while I am able to tolerate incompetence, I am not able to tolerate laziness. I know the saying goes that an empire is built with more than 2 hands, but I am not at the stage of building an empire, but instead, I stand at the beginning, trying to get an engine kick-started.
I recall the days of my youth, when I often asked my teachers to not give me any project partners, and yet my projects would have topped the class, if not the entire school. Perhaps, some things can be done with my own two hands – this is my honest realization after many a disappointment. If I so desire, there is perhaps one last skill I lack – programming. I shall take 1 month to learn this.
In the darkest hour, the true champions will rise…