Welcome
Site best viewed in IE 1024x768.

Wanderwind

Profile



This site is entirely designed by myself, skin, text and music



Guide me



Recent updates
5 Days Later
A New Start
Save Me!
Weird Dreams
Eat and Shit
Sealed
The Correct Question
Live Advertising
Hidden Part Of Me
Bull Coin Bank


Archives
February 2005
March 2005
May 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
October 2009
August 2010


Links
  • Woon Jiun
  • Woon Wei 1
  • Woon Wei 2
  • Xiu Ying
  • CC
  • Pei Weng 1
  • Pei Weng 2
  • Ben Lee
  • Alan Tham
  • Charlene
  • Sheila
  • Hong Da
  • Wilson Low
  • Hui Ying
  • Nicholas
  • Zhi Quan
  • Serene Yeo
  • Li Qian Hui
  • Week 2 in HK
    Thursday, January 31, 2008

    Finally finished the concept portion of the current project. Can’t wait to move into the development phase. 2 full weeks in Hong Kong, life here is, as always simple – morning exercise, work, sleep… a repetitive but somehow pretty desirable lifestyle, for one knows the repetition is all made towards a bigger goal.

    The long chain of emails between some supplier and me has finally ended. Somehow I believe they have figured out the most appropriate way to handle things. I wish them luck with the authorities, and of course, all the best to them.

    I believe there’s going to be lots of flying around in the next few months… of course it is all for the development phase of the project. Hopefully the climate at the destinations are slightly warmer.

    CNY holidays start in a few days time. Good to hear that a friend is coming over to spend CNY too. Plus my girlfriend’s company, I believe it shall be both a fun (with friends), and romantic (with girlfriend) 10 days, a good recharge for the hype to come.

    The following are some lovey-dovey pictures (can’t believe I’m doing this…)

    Shopping at Gongbei over the weekend. I love this place, cos I can get YSLs for a dirt cheap price


    She's a helpless romantic... even to such details...

    Wrapped like a dumpling... thanks to the freezing cold.



    Battling Randomness @8:31 AM
    Link to post | 0 said something


    ***


    Kitchen Cabinets
    Kitchen Cabinets