Just For Now
Saturday, November 10, 2007
For a long while I haven’t been writing any songs with lyrics, and for at least a year I have only been composing as an escape from the harshest if emotional realities. It seems somehow, I have found the melody and lyrics for the next song, and it came quite naturally, not due to anything bad, but perhaps something good.
Of course, under the veil of warmth, there could possibly be a cold truth, or maybe it is really all so warm and fuzzy. What is the truth? Scientifically defined, the truth is an observed event recorded with a language that sufficiently describes the event as presented to our perceiving senses.
I would not bother to penetrate the veil. What I know is enough. Anyways, I am also putting on a false front in this deal, the only difference is that is really my true self, while what everyone out there knows of me holds lesser accuracy to my original persona.
I’ll just play along for now, perhaps till I finish the musical arrangements.
***

Kitchen Cabinets