I have always bore a misconception that I had set out, many years ago, on a lone journey. It is not a path less travelled, for there was no path, and I have sought, perhaps in a both childish and uncompromising manner, a scenery no one else would see, a scenery with more grandeur than anything our short livied civilisations have ever uncovered.
As I trudge down the forest trails, the mountain passes and icy tundras, I have come to full realisation that I am not alone. In fact, it is only we humans who have not walked this path, but there are beings, traversing these planes and beyond.
It is in such realisation, and with my humble knowledge and inept sensory perceptions, that I pen down in music the voices that have accompanied me, the souls I have denied till now, but who have unconditionally provided me with the much needed companionship.
As I have been, and will always be, The Warrior, The Wanderer, The Tramp...