Could've expected it to be this way, since its really not the first time. Nevertheless, after about 1 year of laid-back life - With nothing more than an 8 to 5 job and all my free time channeled to the pursuit of the arts, getting back to form for business is indeed taking its toll.
For the past 2 weeks I've almost totally neglected my electone practice, and it seems the only time I'm able to squeeze out for it would be sunday morning, as I clamber out of bed about 2 hours before the lesson to do some last minute revision.
The progress of the comic series has also slowed to about 3 pages a week, and it already takes up most of my free time on the weekdays. The novel, titled "The 4th Dimension", seems to be proceeding fine though, since I am often able to find free time in this job that does employ me optimally.
Oh well, at least there's the consolation that the outlet will be up by march and office by june, so its really only 7 more months of sprinting, which I believe I can still tahan.
Now, I've got to get back to work again...